POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Smoothly Blurred Patterns - blur2.jpeg (1/1) : Re: Smoothly Blurred Patterns - blur2.jpeg (1/1) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smoothly Blurred Patterns - blur2.jpeg (1/1)
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 6 Mar 2001 02:33:35
Message: <3aa492cf@news.povray.org>
I wonder how 3d graphics cards do it? I've seen something like tri-linear
something-or-other gives the best results in games. Don't know exactly how
it works and if it only works with bitmaps. The top one gives a nice
'paintbrush' effect. I would have thought to do something like the Blend
option in CorelDraw for patterns but that might also be a bit difficult.

Nekar Xenos